skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Me at Disney World
I was at Magic Kingdom puffing up my chest with a big smile.
1 comment:
JackSkis
April 27, 2009 at 7:14 AM
Yeah, you look super strong with your puffed up chest. Haha.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wesley's Picture Blog
About Me
Wesley
I am so awesome and I am a good hockey player,also I like swimming,camping,skiing and skateboarding!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
2010
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(20)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(7)
Guess where I was
Me at the Great Wall of China
Me at Disney World
Me at the farm
Guess where I was skiing?
I was at Disney
My new bike
My Blog List
Jack's Footprints
Glacier
11 months ago
Cathy's Picture Blog
This is my car.
15 years ago
Yeah, you look super strong with your puffed up chest. Haha.
ReplyDelete